It is important to review the following information before downloading anything from this website!
All of the files on this website have been found in open sources on the Internet and linked here with an intention to preserve and maintain. The systems linked on our site are outdated or no longer existent on the market. whenair.com is strongly against piracy, and we do not support any manifestation of piracy. It is important to purchase modern games in order to encourage and support the game developers. We are real fans of game consoles and we are always trying to support the developers by purchasing the last generation of consoles. If you think that game/rom/bios you own the copyrights is listed on this website and you want to remove it, please contact us. We are DMCA-compliant and glad to work with you. Please find the DMCA Removal Request below.
By downloading ANY files from this website you are contractually agreeing to the rules mentioned below:
- You own a license for any ROM / image you download.
- You will NOT spread any of the files downloaded from this website illegally.
- You will NOT use any of these files in order to make profits.
- You agree to the fact that all ROMs and images are linked by us in good faith, and we can NOT be held responsible if users download files illegally.
- You acknowledge that all files on this site are provided “as is” and we can NOT be held responsible if these files affect your system in any way.
- If you do not agree, leave this website and do not download any files.
You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
We do not claim to be the creator of any games. We are just fans of retro games who have taken their time to create this website. This website is NOT sponsored or endorsed by any game company or game developer. All games, artworks, and other multimedia are copyrighted to their respective owners. In case of copyright infringement or any other issue, please directly contact the responsible parties. whenair.com is an index and database of retro game content found publicly on the Internet, in principle conducting in the same way as the search engines. However, whenair.com strongly believes in the protection of intellectual property and would be willing to assist when possible and applicable.
whenair.com reserves the right to: Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that whenair.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal. Change of these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Removal DMCA Request
whenair.com is aware of intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. Please, make sure that the rom/game/bios you are asking to be removed actually contains the copyrighted file. Some of the pages on whenair.com might be pure informational pages for promotional purposes only. Before making a removal request, please download the file in question, check it, verify if it is indeed your copyrighted work and afterwards contact us.
Please include the following information in your claim request:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within whenair.com.
- Your full address, phone number, and email address.
- Statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature.